Monday, May 30, 2016

How to Get Smarty-Poisoning

Dear Upa,
                I think I finished two tubes of Smarties in two days. I told you, I'm going to die of Smarty-poisoning.

Being away was so much fun.

Okay, yeah, I missed a week of extra classes. I like to pretend that that doesn't make me want to curl up into a ball and scream for 4 hours because of the stress, and focus instead on what a great time I had, because I really did have a great time.

After over 4 years of practically obsessing over Dan and Phil I got to go to their hometown, and it felt cool. Obviously at the moment they're on tour in the USA so I didn't have that "oh-my-god-I'm-breathing-the-same-air-they-are" moment, but I did roam around in places I remember seeing through their vlogs and I just felt closer to them. I got to momentarily ignore all study-related things, which was great. The Harry Potter tour almost made me cry (like five times) and I've consumed so much hot chocolate that I'm pretty sure my blood has been replaced with it now.

But now, I'm back to having a ridiculous amount of work to do and not really doing any of it. It feels familiar, but it doesn't feel pleasant. So I'll continue stuffing my face with Smarties and complaining about problems that I already know the solution to, but that doesn't mean I'll solve them.

Honestly, why am I like this? ( ≧Д≦)

Bye for now,
Aditi.

No comments:

Post a Comment