Tuesday, December 27, 2016

How to Exist

aditi (Sanskrit: अदिति)
noun
the best friend everyone wishes for 

Dear Aditi, 

   You’re pretty dope. By that I don’t mean that you are extremely pretty and also sometimes quite high, but yeah that too. I just mean you are good. I’ve never been one for words or emotions, and you know that. Of course you know that, you actually know more about me than I do. 

Have I ever mentioned just how lucky we are to have you? You are the reason we all haven’t drifted apart. I don’t know how you do it, but you binds us. Saap Ghar legit never meets unless you are around. Therefore my conclusion is that you are glue. 

This year has been pretty terrible, and I love the fact that you managed to look past that but I can’t seem to. The only thing that has made this year not want to completely kill myself is that I that I have something to look forward to, and that is spending time with you. Here is the truth, I am very whipped because of you. Even more than I am with God. And I have no regrets being whipped by you. (  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i have sinned ) 

Now, let’s get to talking about more important things. Like your love for the colour pink. In moments I cringe at the amount you love the colour, but then I remember how much I love orange and just stay in my lane. And then I look at you in your baby pink clothes and realise that no one less makes pink look that pretty. (And I know Jin, so that is really a compliment.) 

So finally, happy birthday. Thanks for existing. Thanks for existing at the same time as me, because I really couldn't get through this cold harsh world with you (and dance.) Now that you are 18 you can buy me alcohol, so like goals. 


Love, 

Upa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment